
Talk about falling down on the job! This guy was doing a pretty good job being a Zebra at the Lincoln Park Zoo. Then, as I was taking pictures, he sacked out right in front of me. What happened to the work ethic?!?!
A PHOTO "WEB LOG" OF ANIMALS I HAVE KNOWN AND SOME I HAVE LOVED.

Talk about falling down on the job! This guy was doing a pretty good job being a Zebra at the Lincoln Park Zoo. Then, as I was taking pictures, he sacked out right in front of me. What happened to the work ethic?!?!
6 comments:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/697234/zebra_horse_zorse/
Maybe if this zebra had been bred with a work horse it would have more ambition. Check out the zorse on the above link.
did you poison dart him? for the sake of the blog? you're sick, man.
Now you're poison darting defenseless zoo creatures!! As if they aren't suffering enough. Wow. You're F-ed in the head, dude.
Also, thanks for letting me know your sis is in Sea-town. We'll be getting together on Sunday to talk S about you.
HEY! That's my sis too so you can also talk S about me!
Yo, we will not be talking S about you...we will be singing your praises, buddy.
Chu,
I assumed you would be in touch with my sister BECAUSE I GAVE HER YOUR NUMBER. I fail to see how I could have been trying to keep you apart when I, in fact, furnished her with your contact info. I advised her against calling, but she can be quite stubborn.
Post a Comment