I took a trip to the Hill Country yesterday and came back with more pictures than I know what to do with. I saw this goat-like thing chillin' with some of his cohorts next to the road. This was the only shot I managed. I could imagine a wack-looking creature like this roaming the serengeti, but what was he doing in a cow pasture near Enchanted Rock? Little help please, WTF is this thing?
WTF? Part II
I took a trip to the Hill Country yesterday and came back with more pictures than I know what to do with. I saw this goat-like thing chillin' with some of his cohorts next to the road. This was the only shot I managed. I could imagine a wack-looking creature like this roaming the serengeti, but what was he doing in a cow pasture near Enchanted Rock? Little help please, WTF is this thing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Damn, that thing looks so metal! It looks like King Diamond.
A very cogent point. Once this animal is identified we will surely discover more about its hard rock affiliations.
I believe the animal in question to be a member of the gazelle family, Thompson's or otherwise...
Ahoy Crapulent!
Thanks for the tip. I will look into this. Also, I wonder who deleted their post...
Deleted comments are like underwear, you should always remove the dirty ones... Btw, who the hell is Thompson? Therein lies a scoop my good man!
Indeed! With Crapulent's insight I have identified this beast. I believe it is a BLACKBUCK ANTELOPE. A species -so says another part of the internet- native to India, Pakistan and Nepal. There are introduced populations in Texas and free ranging introduced herds in the Argentine Pampas!
"Local names for the species include Kala hiran, Sasin, Iralai Maan and Krishna Jinka," according to Wikipedia.
I am still curious what kind of metal they play. Any ideas?
King Diamond, the metal act that this beast resembles the most, sings a shrill, classic sounding brand of highly satanic metal. They are famous for being the first metal group to take an openly satanic stance. They are native to Denmark.
Post a Comment