An Owl Was Waiting for Me

I worked one night this week until around 11:30 PM. Coming home tired and disheartened I found this mysterious creature waiting patiently for me by our front door. Seeing him, and having my camera on me, made me consider my day in a completely different light. I had to be almost grateful for working late, because if I hadn't I never would have spent 20 minutes staring down an owl.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.