
For a lot of folks, this seagull might not be anything special. But for someone like me, who grew up on the east coast with mostly plain white colored gulls, this guy was very surprising. A black headed and gray winged gull. There were about seven billion of them on Galveston Island last fall, I was pretty intrigued.
8 comments:
Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.
interesting... they are the middle coast bird. because the gulls on the west coast (I used to live there) are just like the ones on the east coast except they are GIANT
That's funny, I've lived in Florida all my life and this past weekend there were tons of those birds too. I found it quite odd being how I've never seen them prior. Here is a picture I took of two of them: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v220/P1mpMastaMike/7D%20Randoms/?action=view¤t=Seabird.jpg
Let me know if you find the real name of the bird. Thanks :)
Wait a second....
Michael, you're not a computer advertisement. I have to admit, I haven't been paying much attention to comments on my blog since the machines took over. I'll try to find the species!
Post a Comment