This type of participation is EXACTLY what this blog is about. I will send a sweet unpublished animal photo to the next person who creates a work as fine as Dano's.
P.S. Chuy, I have shipped you two lions Fed Ex. They should be arriving early Saturday evening.
Welcome to my new photo blog! I am hoping to use this outlet to explore a side of myself that many of you may not be familiar with. I am an AMATEUR NATURALIST. In the last few years I have come across many different fascinating animal species and taken some compelling photos. Please let me share my experiences with you.
6 comments:
Here's what that lion is thinking...
dano, I made that my background.
OMG, what cute kitties! I just want to snuggle up with the one that's sleeping. Oh, whad ah cuuuute liwal kittie-tat. I want one! MJB, make it so.
This type of participation is EXACTLY what this blog is about. I will send a sweet unpublished animal photo to the next person who creates a work as fine as Dano's.
P.S. Chuy, I have shipped you two lions Fed Ex. They should be arriving early Saturday evening.
Still waiting for my lions. I did have a cute lil' black cat follow me home last night...don't tell me you f-ed up my order.
Post a Comment