I've gotta be straight with you. Some of the monkeys at the zoo looked a little depressed. This dude was a "Patas Monkey." The sign said they could be aggressive, but he just looked bummed-out. He had a little stuffed animal that he always carried with him.
Hard Time
I've gotta be straight with you. Some of the monkeys at the zoo looked a little depressed. This dude was a "Patas Monkey." The sign said they could be aggressive, but he just looked bummed-out. He had a little stuffed animal that he always carried with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is why I hate zoos. Poor, poor monkey. You should help set him free! You guys can have a real road adventure running from the law. It would make a great blog entry.
Hmmm. You know what man? THATS A GREAT IDEA!
I feel the same way when I go to the grocery store and see tanks full of lobsters. for a brief while I flirted with creating a Crustacean Liberation Front.
I didn't do it.
Post a Comment