
These catfish live in the big Asian market in North Austin. When you buy one the men who work there hit it on the head with a rubber mallet. All-in-all a pretty quick and humane end. I've always contended that catfish are delicious. My friend Karl in Winnipeg has said they have worms. Anyvbody know anything about that?
2 comments:
yesterday I tracked a school of fish. they were dried and dead but they were stretched along the sidewalk for nearly a 1/4 mile. they were traveling with ritz crackers. I don't know who helped to spread these fish and crackers but I hope they ate at least as many as they dropped. someday, when I have my own website I will post a drawing of this school of fish and their companions.
i went to sea world friday, it was fun. hope you are having a good day.
Post a Comment